Eric Fischer Presents at the Graduate Research Symposium 2015
April 27, 2015
UCSC’s annual Graduate Research Symposium gives us the opportunity to:
• Highlight the most outstanding graduate research across the whole spectrum of disciplines on
• Recognize advanced graduate research being conducted in a wide range of programs and
• Celebrate the diversity and innovativeness of our graduate community;
• Provide our graduate students with the chance to learn about the research of their colleagues
and to encounter research findings in fields of inquiry related to their own;
• Promote interdisciplinary research conversations among our graduate students.
Our Economics Ph.D. candidate, Eric Fischer presented his research on Federal Reserve Announcements and International Bond Flows.