CalCPA efforts cause CalCPA members to be viewed as leaders in professional competency and integrity by clients, employers, the public and government officials.
To increase the value and promote the integrity of the CPA profession, contribute to the success of our members, and strengthen client, employer, public and government trust in CalCPA member advice, work products and opinions.
- Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning
- Protect the Public
- Attuned to Business Issues
- Advocate for members on issues that affect the profession.
- Enhance and promote the visibility of the profession and CalCPA.
- Attract, educate and support CPAs in their professional and personal development.