- February 10, 20172017’s States Most And Least Affected from a Trade War with Mexico
- December 15, 2016Research Roundup: Fall 2016 Issue
- November 8, 2016How big does a lottery jackpot have to be to boost college attendance?
DID YOU KNOW?
- BMEC Recognized by CFA Institute
- We offer a one year degree program for Masters in Applied Economics and Finance
- The 2015-16 Ph.D. Job Placements
- Graduate Admissions is still open for MS Applied Economics & Finance
- UCSC is ranked #8 among universities for International Finance
- We have two department research centers: CAFIN and LEEPS
Click on the links below for more information:
Doctorate students, please join our LinkedIn Group: UCSC Economics Ph.D. Program
Read our quarterly Department Newsletters for updates, awards, and more!
Equations can change the world — but not in isolation.
We depend on private donations to fund the vital work being done by UC Santa Cruz economics faculty, staff, and students. Find out more.